Why IPL face rejuvenation treatment is a game changer for your skin
Why IPL treatment is a game changer for your skin?
What if we told you there’s a non-invasive facial treatment available that would rid of fine lines and wrinkles, acne scars, large pores, and sun damage AND boost your collagen to give you glowing, youthful skin—would you believe us?
The good news is this miracle treatment exists and is not only painless and non-invasive, it also gives immediate and long-lasting results.
IPL face rejuvenation treatment, or Intense Pulsed Light, has been on the market for decades. The technology, which uses a broad wavelength of light that rids of damaged skin or hair follicles, was first used in 1976 in Germany to treat “vascular malformations.” By the 1990s, the treatment was commonly used to treat skin issues and to remove hair. Fast forward to 30 years later, and it’s one of the most popular non-invasive aesthetic treatments worldwide.
Why is IPL treatment is a game changer for your skin?
- IPL has proven results: Our Glow-to-Go IPL Skin Rejuvenation Treatment is one of EstheClinic’s most popular facial treatments for a reason—it works. Some of our patients see dramatic results—lighter skin, reduced pigmentation and redness, and minimized pores—in as little as one visit.
- IPL is painless: Unlike more invasive cosmetic treatments, IPL is pain-free. Our customers might feel a slight sensation of warmth, but that’s it. IPL is one of the most effective and pain-free procedures available on the market. We use a patented No Pain System (NPR) that gives you an even, glowing complexion without the discomfort.
- IPL is non-invasive: Not everyone is ready for plastic surgery or Botox. For those who want a less invasive and more natural treatment to keeping their skin young and healthy, there is no better treatment than IPL. No needles, no bleeding, no fillers, and zero downtime.
- IPL is cost effective: Cosmetic treatment can be extremely costly. Fortunately, IPL is one of the more cost-effective treatments on the market. While we recommend purchasing a series of 6 to 10 sessions to see optimal results, patients often see dramatic changes in a couple of visits.
- IPL can help with acne scars: You are beautiful no matter what, but we know that acne scars can sometimes damper your confidence. IPL is an extremely effective way to minimize acne scars, and our Flawless Me IPL treatment not only minimizes scars and redness, it also helps purify the skin and kill acne-causing bacteria. Like our Glow-to-Go IPL Skin Rejuvenation Treatment, Flawless Me IPL is pain-free and non-invasive.
- IPL is fast: Our IPL treatments take only 15 to 20 minutes and have ZERO downtime, which means you can schedule an appointment before work, on your lunch break, or after work.
Our painless Glow-to-Go IPL Skin Rejuvenation Treatment can help:
- Reduce pigmentation
- Even skin tone
- Smooth skin
- Minimize pores
- Stimulate collagen
- Lighten skin
- Restore youthful complexion
- Make your skin glow
Schedule your free consultation now to learn how IPL can give you the radiant skin you’ve always dreamed about.
EstheClinic was founded in Paris 20 years ago by Dr. Boutboul and Dr. Leone working alongside respected French laboratory BVA Technology. To this day, EstheClinic continues to develop cutting-edge aesthetic technologies to develop safe, non-surgical treatments with visible results after the first session.
Be the first to receive our latest insights and promotions, subscribe to our mailing list.