Terms & Conditions
This website is edited by Estheclinic Singapore PTE LTD
Email : email@example.com
Managing director : M Allano
Website hosting : SiteGround
Terms & Conditions
- EstheClinic Singapore Pte Ltd (“EstheClinic”) reserves the right to change menu items, prices, personnel and other policies at any time without prior notice, nor compensation.
- Customers who have appointment(s) booked for any treatments/services with any of our outlet(s) in advance shall notify the outlet(s) of any cancellations either through phone or in person at least 24 hours in advance and get a cancellation confirmation from our staff. Falling to do so, EstheClinic reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment(s) / service(s) off the customers due to our lost revenue with the relevant appointment time slots blocked out. If your appointments are prepaid, you will be forfeited one session of your prepaid program.
- EstheClinic reserves the right to reduce treatment time, or to reschedule appointment upon late arrival .
- All packages (treatment or credit) sold are valid for 2 years from their date of purchase.
- All packages bought at EstheClinic are to be consumed only at EstheClinic outlets located in Singapore. It is also not transferable to any of its related oversea branches.
- EstheClinic values and guarantees the satisfaction of our customers by the quality of goods and level of services rendered. We offer 5 days cooling off period for any change of mind with the purchases and a full/partial reimbursement provided that: for package(s), any treatment(s) consumed from the package(s) will have the price of the treatment(s) deducted based on the ala carte price listed in our service menu before the remainder sum of the package(s) paid is reimbursed. Moreover, an administration and bank fee of 5%-10% of the unused package(s) value will be charged for the process. After the cooling-off period, EstheClinic does not provide a refund on services or products for change of mind. However, client may convert unutilized treatment sessions with other treatments or can forward unutilized sessions to another person.
- No personal information is collected without your knowledge or sold to third parties. This website has been declared to CNIL and registered under reference number (being declared). You have a right of access, rectification, and opposition to your data that you can exercise by completing the contact form by clicking here or by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The general structure, as well as software, texts, animated or still images, sounds, know-how, drawings, graphics, and other elements comprising this website are for the exclusive use of Estheclinic. Total or partial reproduction of this website, by any possible means, without express permission of Estheclinic is prohibited and constitutes a counterfeiting punishable by articles L335-2 of the Code of intellectual property. The hypertext links set up as part of this web site to other resources on the Internet do not engage the responsibility of Estheclinic.